We are proud to present an update to our first release for ArmA II: FDF Podagorsk 1.1
- Bridge leading to hotel works now with AI, also raised up the bridge several meters.
(AI driving HMMWV or UAZ don´t seem to cross the bridge for some reason)
- Added few heliports to east base.
- Removed few bushes from roads.
- Removed hovering tree above Kirsanov.
- Removed hole from the swamp.
- Added some invisible roads to runway and changed roughness values.
- Removed cinemaborder from intro.
- Ambient civilian module now works.
- Due several requests added landmass between airport and main land.
- New terrain to ArmA II
- 6 cities/villages
- River and lakes
- About 600 000 objects
- Custom ground textures
- More dispersed and lower grass clutters
FDF Podagorsk requires a working installation of ArmA II: Version 1.0 or higher.
To install it, just extract FDF_Podagorsk_v11.rar to your ArmA 2\Addons directory or use modfolders.
Download mirrors (159 MB):
(MD5 checksum DFD8848F2857DAD2B133BB5C92AFEE29 | Key for servers: FDF.bikey)