FDFmod 1.0 for ARMA 2 + Operation Arrowhead and
ARMA 2: Combined Operations
How to install (Steam-version)
1. Make sure you can run ARMA 2: Combined Operations through Steam. For instructions on how to combine ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead prefer to this thread in Bohemia Interactive’s forum: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=101214
2. Run the ArmA2_FDFmod.exe (it will take a while to load)
3. Proceed by clicking Accept
4. Select your ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Steam folder using Browse. It is important that you install FDFmod into right folder. The default ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Steam folder is C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ but this will wary depending on where you have installed Steam.
5. Click Install and wait for the installer to extract all files. FDFmod readme will open when installation is complete. Readme can be found in your ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Steam folder.
6. Find ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead in your Steam games list. Right click on it and select Properties.
7. In Properties window select SET LAUNCH OPTIONS…
8. In Launch Options window you will see an empty text field. Write “-mod=FDFmod” to this field (with quotes) and click OK.
9. Right click on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead in Steam games list and select Launch ARMA 2: Combined Operations.
10. ARMA 2: Combined Operations will now start with FDFmod.